Curious Incident Movement Uncovered Workshop
Recreate key moments from the award-winning production The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time with Frantic Assembly, the Movement Directors' of the show.
- Enables your students to experience what it is like to be an actor in the rehearsal room
- Uncovers the devices and techniques used to create movement for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Offers your students an insight into how a professional company creates physical material
- Promotes the physical confidence your students need to be brave and bold with the material they are making
- Uses production specific exercises from Curious Incident, instructing students on the various devising processes used by Frantic Assembly when working collaboratively to produce multi-disciplined performances
- Enable students to transfer techniques into their own productions
All of our workshops are active explorations of the Frantic method of devising, which is about empowering people to be better at making theatre from a physical starting point. For this reason, our workshops do not explore suggested themes or texts, nor do they devise performances for examinations.
Frantic Assembly is a recommended company on AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC and IB syllabuses and is studied widely at GCSE, BETC, AS and A-Level as well as undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
If you have any further queries about this workshop, contact our Learning & Participation Co-ordinator Maya Pindar by emailing or call the office on 020 7841 3115.